COVID-19 Community Updates
Your safety is our priority.
At Autumn Leaves, the health and well-being of residents and team members is our highest priority. We continue to take proper preventive and preparedness steps related to COVID-19.
Visitors welcome please call for our visitation policy.
What is Autumn Leaves doing to prepare for any incidence of COVID-19?
We know this disease most dramatically impacts older adults — the people we serve. We’ll continue to follow infection control guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, as well as our local and state health agencies.
We continue to be steadfast and take precautions to protect the community from the spread of COVID-19. LCS’s newest signature experience, EverSafe 360°, also demonstrates our passionate commitment to providing an industry-leading experience focused on enhancing the well-being, security and safety of residents and employees.
- With EverSafe 360° — the new standard of senior safety — we’re raising the bar to reimagine and innovate the way we live and work together, taking proactive measures to elevate the standard of safety for seniors.
- Life Care Services established a Medical Advisory Board, which consists of a team of interdisciplinary experts, including physicians and scientists who specialize in epidemiology, mental health, infectious disease, and indoor air quality.
- We’re connecting with our local and state health agencies on a regular basis.
- Anyone who accesses our community, including all team members, are screened to inquire whether they have any symptoms or potential known exposures. They’re not allowed to enter if they answer yes to any of these questions.
- We continue our focus on infection control and prevention, following CDC guidelines.
- We continue to actively monitor and report respiratory illnesses across our organization.
- We’re regularly sharing updated information on COVID-19 with our residents and others in the communities that we serve.
- We have an emergency operation plan in place, should we need to implement it.