Finding the right health care is critical. You can count on our Autumn Leaves Road to Recovery program when you are searching for short-term post-acute care and rehabilitation following an illness, injury, or surgery. Rest easy knowing Autumn Leaves is Medicare/Medicaid-Certified, too.
The Care You Need on the Road to Recovery
Your goals are our highest priority. You can rely on our Road to Recovery rehabilitative care program for access to an experienced team of professionals committed to helping you recover the strength, skills, independence, and confidence to return home.
Post-Acute Care Specialties Include:
- 24/7 clinical rehab and nursing care
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Licensed skilled nursing and restorative care
- Respite and hospice care
- Scheduled medical transportation
Therapy Tools Help Accelerate Recovery.
At the heart of our Road to Recovery rehab care program is a team of licensed therapists. However, they’re aided by leading-edge tools that help maximize patient outcomes.
- Omnistim® FX2 Pro Patterned Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulation: Gentle electrical pulses stimulate nerves and help muscles work more effectively and return to normal movement.
- OmniVR® Virtual Reality Augmented Therapy: A unique 3D camera projects an interactive, computer-simulated environment that helps motivate individuals to exercise more effectively.
- Omnicycle® Elite Motorized Rehabilitation System: Motorized rehab helps individuals exercise muscles when they have limited control, strength, or endurance following an injury.
Working to Exceed Your Expectations
Our therapy team will settle for nothing less than excellent patient outcomes—gently pushing you to maximize results and confidently return home to the life you love. You’ll have the perfect environment for healing, too, with comfortable accommodations, nutritious and delicious meals and access to individualized activities designed to keep your mind engaged as well as your body.